Thursday, June 23, 2005

What's My Word?

Have you ever not known what a word meant? Were you embarrassed by your lack of knowledge? Did you lose a promotion, a job, or even a limb? These things will never happen again if you use today's cool web tool, www.m-w.com. With a cool dictionary that can even read words aloud, you'll be able to learn all of the verbiage you need. All this for only zero payments of zero dollars each!

And, if you act now, you can also use their thesaurus, which makes it possible for you to find other words that are similar to words you already know! If it's good enough for us here at the Brink, it's good enough for you! Don't wait--click now!

Merriam-Webster Online: Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and more!

filed: cool.web.stuff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Brink of Normal,
I started using www.m-w.com about 5 days ago, and let me just say...I've never felt better. My mind is stronger, I have more endurace, and my mind is stronger! This is probably the best thing that's ever happened to me for just "zero payments of zero dollars," that's like pretty much free! Thank you www.m-w.com, for changing my life.

The Snow-Man