Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A Strange Thought

Do you ever get the urge to do something really weird? For instance: find a sleeping person, sprinkle some spices on their ribcage, and then wake them up and announce "You've got thyme on your side."

No? Good, because that is bizarre. Me neither.

By the way, I keep talking to people who read the blog, but otherwise it's hard to tell if anybody is here. I even get emails sometimes--I even had a 20-email exchange/debate with a some people about this post--but zero comments. So, if you're reading this leave me a comment.

Thank you, that is all.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a Sage fellow!

My Strange thing today is an overwhelming urge to start calling you BIL instead of Pete - BIL is for Brother In Law.

Anonymous said...

I'm readin'.

Lanny

noell said...

Me too - i have to keep up with my brother with strange thoughts somehow...Love ya! :)

Huevo said...

Thank you for responding, some of you even with puns (Thanks, Carlos). There goes my theory that thousands of people per day are reading my posts... =-)

Karyn said...

i'll always be one of your fans!

kball

Anonymous said...

Cummin Peter, u know we're reading. Now get back to work.

Slappy

Sub-Saharan Spaz said...

What about throwing paper all over somewhere that on each side it says "you just turned over a new leaflet!"? I thought about that today. Oh hey i got my Africa blog up, so check it out! - Spencer