Thursday, May 10, 2007

Money to Burn


You may know how I feel about bottled water from my rant from last summer, but the article above takes this to a new level. Called "Lamest 'Value-Added' Products" it features plenty of bottled waters of various provenance, but also "the most expensive vodka in the world" (which the reviewers extol as "the greatest new use for your surplus cash since the money bonfire") and even a whole new category--ready-to-freeze ice cubes (tag line:"Ice that's not frozen").

If these people are actually making money, I think its about time to dust off my "dehydrated water" scheme concept (tag line: "All the water you'll ever need in the palm of your hand").

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You think that's bad, check this out: http://www.bitsofnews.com/content/view/6622/.
I dare society to top this! (It probably will...)